This option is for you if you would like to have a Ramandan wreath constructed especially for your home (or for a gift). With this option you get exactly what you want. We can colour match it to your home or event decor.
You get to:
- Choose the Ramadan sign of your choice
- Choose your prefered colours
- Choose to add in extras for maximum impact (this includes things such as embellishments, ornaments, artificial flowers, tubing, picks and sprays).
What are the steps involved?
1) Purchase this Customised Ramadan Wreath
2) Upon receipt of purchase confirmation, we will call you to discuss and clarify your requirements.
3) We will curate the best elements to create your perfect Ramadan wreath. We will email these to you in the format of a mood board for approval.
4) Once approved, we will order the necessary elements to construct your wreath.
5) When your wreath is finished, we will send you photos and then arrange delivery/collection.
Some points to note before ordering:
- AED500 is our minimum fee for a custom wreath. For this amount you will receive a beautiful wreath which will be a statement piece. This will be a standard sized wreath with approprite sign, ribbons and either minimal extras or a signature bow, based upon our discussion.
- In the instance, your requirements exceed the above deliverables, including any or all of the following:
- an extra large wreath size
- custom designed, laser cut wreath sign
- custom embellishments
- large quantity of embellishments
we will currate the best elements for your wreath in line with our AED500 fee outlined above; and separately show you the extras you have requested and what the additional fees will be to cover those. You can then approve the AED500 wreath or upgrade to include all of the extras and the additional fees.
- From your approval of the elements for your wreath, please allow 3 - 4 weeks for delivery. However, if we have all elements in stock, you will receive your wreath sooner. We will advise this at the time of presenting the curated elements for your approval.
We look forward to working with you to create your dream Ramadan wreath decor or Ramadan wreath as a special gift.
Ramadan gift. Ramadan gifts. Ramadan wreath. Ramadan decor. Wreaths in Abu Dhabi. Wreaths in Dubai. Wreaths in Al Ain. Wreaths in UAE. Handmade wreaths. Seasonal wreaths. Wreaths for all occasions. Ramadan 2021.
رمضان رمضان دبي رمضان العين رمضان أبوظبي هدية رمضان هدايا رمضان تجميعة رمضان إكليل رمضان ديكور رمضان زخرفة رمضان زخارف رمضان ديكور بيت رمضان الديكور الاسلامي الجمع الاسلامي إكليل اسلامي الزخرفة الاسلامية
Customize Your Own Ramadan Wreath
Whilst your wreath has been carefully constructed to ensure it is sturdy, deco mesh naturally frays when its touched and tends to stick to itself, so minimal handling is recommended.
Glittered items will naturally lose their glitter over time, so glitter Glitter may come off of ribbon, bows and embellishments over time.
Your wreath will be secured into a box for shipping/delivery to you. Carefully cut the ties on the bottom of the box first (ideally, holding the box at an angle, rather than unside down). These ties are holding the wreath in place to avoid it moving during shipping. Next, open the top of the box and carefully lift out your wreath.
If any bows have flattened during shipping, you can fluff these up. The ribbons are extremely secure, so don't be afraid to tug at them (within reason).
It is recommended to hang the wreath internally to avoid getting damaged by the sun and external elements, unless in a sheltered, covered location.
Depending upon the style of the wreath and also where is it going to be hung, there are a few ways to hang it:
1) It can be hung using a wreath hanger - these are available in various colours, sizes and lengths. They are inexpensive and can usually be purchased at places selling Christmas decor.
2) It can be hung over a hook using the tie exposed on the back.
3) It can be hung using the loop of ribbon attached to the wreath at the back.
After Christmas, the wreath can be stored in its shipping box until next Christmas.
Wreaths, handmade items, personalised items and bespoke orders can not be returned unless the item is not as described on the website, we shipped the wrong item to you or it has been damaged during shipping. We will arrange for the collection of the item at our cost. Please notify us within 48 hours of receipt of the item via email: jenny@GatewayToAbuDhabi.com If the item is damaged, please supply pictures and retain the original packaging. We will respond to you with details of the collection and upon receipt of the item, we will issue a refund within fourteen (14) days.